35 hours (usually 5 days including breaks)
This 5-day course demonstrates how to use Oracle SQL for database development and database management.
- Recapping the basic principles behind relational databases
- Concepts and terminology
- Retrieving data using the SELECT statement
- Using simple and more complex JOINS to retrieve data from multiple tables
- SELF, INNER and OUTER joins
- Restricting and sorting data, conditional expressions
- Single row functions: string, date and time manipulation
- IF-THEN-ELSE statements
- Conversion of data between types
- Creating aggregated reports
- Using correlated and uncorrelated subqueries in SELECT statements
- Retrieving and manipulating data using subqueries
- Running Data Manipulation Statements in Oracle to manage database transactions
- Query optimisation and efficiency
- The Oracle Data Dictionary: introduction and usage
- Creating views, indexes, constraints and synonyms
- Controlling and revoking user access to schema objects (tables, views)
- Managing indexes and constraints
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
From 7500EUR (12)
Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|