MariaDB 10 Developer Course Training Course
28 hours (usually 4 days including breaks)
- Basic Linux skills and concept
- Basic IT skills
- Created DBAs, Administrators and developers who are interested with getting involved in MariaDB 10 based on Linux system.
- Even beginners, who have the basic skill and knowledge on Linux, can catch up with this course just if you follow the instructor's lab and explanation in detail.
- This course is intended to practice enough Database Concept and SQL and to show it is very easy to understand how to use SQL and manage MariaDB on Linux system.
- This course will be delivered to audience with 40% lectures, 50% labs and 10% Q&A. This five-day course strongly emphasizes lab-based activities
- After this course, you can apply the knowledge, which you obtained through this course, to the other database systems such as MySQL, Oracle Database, MSSQL Server and PostgreSQL as well.
- It can be deliver on any distribution (Ubuntu, CentOS are commonly used)
This course covers these kinds of topics:
- Chapter 00 MariaDB 10 Developer Course Introduction
- Chapter 01 MariaDB 10 Introduction
- Chapter 02 Startup MariaDB 10
- Chapter 03 MariaDB Tools - Command & GUI
- Chapter 04 Retrieving Data using SQL
- Chapter 05 Filtering Data using SQL
- Chapter 06 Summarizing, Grouping & Combining
- Chapter 07 Database, Table & Indexes
- Chapter 08 Inserting, Updating & Deleting Data
- Chapter 09 Table Joins
- Chapter 10 Subqueries
- Chapter 11 Views
- Chapter 12 Stored Procedures
- Chapter 13 Triggers
- Chapter 14 MariaDB Datatypes
- Chapter 15 Transaction Processing
- Chapter 16 MariaDB User Management
- Chapter 17 MariaDB Client Tools
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
From 6000EUR (15)
Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|