Adobe InDesign Training Course
The participant will be able to use Adobe InDesign to make all kinds of advertising materials:
The participant will learn about the:
- program interface
- setting the size of the project
- positioning auxiliary lines in the project including the distribution of the columns
- saving project files
- tool palette
- inserting of text and graphics from other files, programs including Microsoft Office
- text frames, graphics
- tools for editing text and graphics
- creating texts ornamental
- linking text boxes in a logical string
- creating your own library of helpful tools such as
- creating your own style symbol characters, graphics, fonts and colors
- saving time by using the tools for fast switching styles created by them
- creating patterns of repetitive projects
- work with the colors in a variety of pallets
- work with multipage documents
- numbering machines, setting the section
- managing files attached from the outside
- prints the document
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price